College Basketball Picks for November 13, 2017
Let’s continue the run with the picks to click. We went 4-1 yesterday, Kentucky really let a lot of people down with a lackluster performance against Vermont, but everything else went as expected. If we bet $100 per game, we’d be up $263.63. Today’s games offer different opportunities… let’s get to it.
- Minnesota winning at Providence. Minnesota is +3.5, but let’s take them to win outright at +145.
- Quinnipiac -1 vs. Brown.
- La Salle winning at Penn. La Salle is +2.5, but let’s take them to win outright at +125.
- South Carolina -10.5 vs. Western Michigan
- North Texas +14.5 at Nebraska
- Nevada -1 vs. Rhode Island
This is a considerably bolder set of picks, but these games stood out from the rest.
Enjoy your College Basketball Monday!