College Basketball Picks for November 16, 2017 are here for you this morning!
The College Basketball Picks for November 16, 2017 are hopefully not going to let you down like yesterday. BYU beat Princeton, which was a cover. Montana was covering the +12 the entire game until the final 30 seconds and that was caused by a foul with the intent to put Penn State at the line with 30 seconds left when down 11. The weirdest part about the Montana-Penn State game was that it was a 3 point lead for the Nittany Lions coming out of the 4 minute media timeout. Anyway Penn State won by 13 so no cover, sorry. 1-1 yesterday, let’s do better.
How we have done thus far:
- So far this season: 11-4.
- Yesterday: 1-1
- Winnings yesterday based on $100 flat bets: -$9.09
- Cumulative winnings: $688.18
Onto the College Basketball Picks for November 16, 2017!
- Old Dominion vs. Temple Pick: Temple -4
- Marshall at Morehead State Pick: Marshall -2.5
- Missouri at Utah Pick: Missouri to win +140
Have fun with these picks. Enjoy your College Basketball Thursday Morning, Afternoon and Night!