The College Basketball Picks for November 18, 2017 for you to click or tap.
College Basketball Picks for this November 18, 2017 may be overshadowed by College Football, but this is a rather uneventful weekend in College Football and that means you may watch Georgia take on Kentucky and immediately watch some College Hoops right afterward. Why not? It is a fun time of the season with non-conference exhibition games.
So how did the College Basketball Picks for yesterday go? 4-1. That’s a nice recovery! The only loss was by Pepperdine who has a play-by-play announcer named Al Epstein who has a quirky way enunciating the end of sentences and some words. Who would have thought the double-digit underdogs Drake and North Dakota State would pull off wins over Wake Forest and Missouri State?
Where we stand this season:
- Record: 16-7
- Yesterday: 4-1
- Winnings yesterday based on $100 flat bets: $263.34
- Cumulative season winnings based on $100 flat bets: $842.43
Here are the College Basketball Picks for November 18, 2017:
- Murray State at Wright State Pick: Murray State to win +100.
- Oakland at Toledo Pick: Oakland Pick ‘Em
- Long Beach State at Oregon State Pick: Long Beach State +12