College Basketball Picks and Predictions to Click or Tap for December 6, 2017.
Ready for some College Basketball Picks? Okay then! We’re back on track with a winning day for once! 4-2 and nearly got Nevada, live by the hook and die by the hook. Texas A&M lost to Arizona, which given how well A&M played and how Arizona was struggling, it was a surprise. However, it was a good day. Central Michigan smashed Montana State, what were the sportsbooks thinking there with that -3 line?
Where we stand this season:
- Record: 29-29 (50%)
- Yesterday: 4-2
- Winnings yesterday based on $100 flat bets: $192.73
- Cumulative season winnings based on $100 flat bets: -$137.56
Here are your College Basketball Picks for December 6, 2017:
- William & Mary at George Mason Pick: William & Mary +5.5
- Drake at South Dakota Pick: Drake +10
- Illinois-Chicago at Florida Pick: Florida -15
- MTSU at Vanderbilt Pick: MTSU to WIN +140
- Washington State at Idaho Pick: Washington State +3.5