College Basketball Picks and Predictions to Click or Tap for November 22, 2017.
Today’s College Basketball Picks for November 22, 2017 are here for you to fade or follow. Yesterday was a bit rough, BYU failed to cover against Niagara at the Marriott Center and Louisiana-Lafayette held Wyoming to ONE POINT for 8 minutes late in the second half and still LOST the game. VCU blew away California as expected and saved the day from being a total Hindenburg with College Basketball Picks. 1-2 not going to cut it. Last three days, 4-7, is just not good.
Where we stand this season:
- Record: 22-15 (59.46%)
- Yesterday: 1-2
- Winnings yesterday based on $100 flat bets: –$109.09
- Cumulative season winnings based on $100 flat bets: $596.98
Here are your College Basketball Picks for November 22, 2017:
More picks may come in as more lines are unveiled later this morning.
- Purdue vs. Tennessee Pick: Purdue -8
- Appalachian State at James Madison Pick: Appalachian State to win +125
- NC State vs. Arizona Pick: OVER 157
Because Tennessee is involved here and a picture of Butch Jones and Rick Barnes is the Featured Image, why not include one of the classic Butch Jones moments in this article?
We’re not going to make a comeback brick-by-brick the Butch Jones way. Happy Busiest Air Travel Day of the Year!