College Basketball Picks and Predictions for November 24, 2017
We’re getting killed this week. Absolutely killed. 0-3 yesterday. Bad. Really bad. Inexcusably bad. But you don’t just run into a crawl space with a bottle of MD 20/20, no you go down fighting or at least until you’re kicked out for making a scene. If you have been fading the picks, well congratulations you have done very well. If not, well they’re free picks unlike what some other people put out.
Where we stand this season:
- Record: 23-20 (53.5%)
- Yesterday: 0-3
- Current five day bad streak: 5-12 (29.4%)
- Winnings yesterday based on $100 flat bets: -$300
- Cumulative season winnings based on $100 flat bets: $187.89
Here are your College Basketball Picks for November 22, 2017:
More picks may come in as more lines are unveiled later this morning.
- Navy vs. St. Francis Brooklyn Pick: St. Francis Brooklyn +9.5
- Toledo at Cornell Pick: Toledo -6
- Denver at Florida Gulf Coast Pick: Florida Gulf Coast -10.5
Happy College Basketball Black Friday